We're Asking For A Favour

ProudPops

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need anything, I'll gladly lend my support also. just let me know and sry to hear bout everything it looks like ur trying ur hardest! hopefully ur diligence will be well worth it.

Aaron

Thank You, and I can't say that enough. I'm sure I know a lot of you, I just don't know everyone by their screen name. I can't describe how much support and well wishes we're getting. All of you at Ohio Riders are great, I'm even getting emails from people that I haven't seen in over fifteen years. Again, Thank You All!

Hey pops, Sorry to hear how much trouble you are having and Im sorry I cant help... I'll be thinking of you guys and hoping it all works out... Looks to me that they are trying to make an example out of clutch and For that I am sorry. Good luck and hope you feel better.:cool:

No problem buddy. Like I've told everyone, if you dont know Justin and aren't comfortable, I have no problem with that.

Now that I just got home from my home away from home I have a lesson. If your great big giant Black Lab drools his water bucket on the kitchen floor, you can slip and rebreak the collar bone that you just broke a month ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to let everyone know, Clutch got another continuance. We don't know what the date is yet.

Thank You all for your support, it's been a big help.

Oh yeah, Hill Climb at Devil's Staircase in Oregonia this Sunday.

Pops...

Need your addy to send a letter if still needed. Heard from the big man at Pony that you all took a different route and I cannot tell you enough at how good of an idea that was.

Anyways, was in, dropped off the letter, but it was still there Tuesday so, I need to get it to you directly.

• 2 years later...
Well, I think he may have been asking if Clutch went to jail or anything of that nature.

I dont think this is the appropriate time to be bringing this thread up.

I think if one of the mods could lock this thread it would be appreciated. At least temporarily .

Edited by flounder

He is still around.. His father, (ProudPops) just passed away.

I was just looking through ProudPops' profile and saw this thread.

I dont think this is the appropriate time to be bringing this thread up.

I think if one of the mods could lock this thread it would be appreciated. At least temporarily .

Sorry about that, that was pretty dumb on my part. Like I said I just found the thread and was interested in the story.