So I Have To Know???

Chrome

Murderer who was found not guilty because black society was threatening to riot for some reason like he is GOD. It was a racial mess for some god forsaken reason. Pure STUPID! I remember watching the car chase on TV.

There was a lot of doubt in that case. The whole Beyond a Reasonable Doubt thing is meant to protect us all. I followed the case very closely and the prosecutors fumbled that case. It was a fumble...

O.J. is going to prison.

Do you think that they will prove that he had a gun with him, or somebody in the room. he can't really beat the kidnapping charge. they said that charge alone is 30 to life. i guess the question would be out of the 10-12 felony charges(i think that was the number) what do you think he will get away with?

There was a lot of doubt in that case. The whole Beyond a Reasonable Doubt thing is meant to protect us all. I followed the case very closely and the prosecutors fumbled that case. It was a fumble...

O.J. is going to prison.

:plus1: He should have been smarter than that than to bust in a hotel and try and grab back property, even if it was taken from him.

come on man....I def want YOUR opinion on this one!!!

as for me....tired on him.....cant believe i took the time to reply to this even :)

Nope......simply because no matter what he ever does....the murders will drive the result of peoples thoughts on the current situation he is facing. Whether or not he did it no one will ever know. Fact is he was proven not guilty. Seems like he made a very dumb decision on what he just did and now he's gonna have to deal with it.

Nope......simply because no matter what he ever does....the murders will drive the result of peoples thoughts on the current situation he is facing. Whether or not he did it no one will ever know. Fact is he was proven not guilty. Seems like he made a very dumb decision on what he just did and now he's gonna have to deal with it.

Yeah... If I got away with killing 2 people, I'd probably take it easy and lay low for the rest of my life.

Just because a guy is acquitted does not mean he is innocent of the charge. Two totally different things.

I never said he was innocent. Just as I stated before, nothing about OJ can come up w/out the murders being mentioned. So hence was for what I said coming to light in this thread and your reply.

I never said he was innocent. Just as I stated before, nothing about OJ can come up w/out the murders being mentioned. So hence was for what I said coming to light in this thread and your reply.

You sure have a point there Putty. His past will come back to haunt him and screw him in his defense on this sitution.

You're a Hall of Fame running back who has multiple acting roles in movies, marry a gergous blonde who is WAY younger than you, tried and acquitted in the biggest murder trial this country has ever seen, and THEN write a book about "hypothecially" killing 2 people.... Yeah, people tend to remember those things about you.

You're a Hall of Fame running back who has multiple acting roles in movies, marry a gergous blonde who is WAY younger than you, tried and acquitted in the biggest murder trial this country has ever seen, and THEN write a book about "hypothecially" killing 2 people.... Yeah, people tend to remember those things about you.

I think you just made Putty's point..

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/19/oj-did-it-leaked-online/

Of course the murders come up... He did it.

Here's the full thing if you want to read it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OHAC1EK7

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/19/oj-did-it-leaked-online/

Of course the murders come up... He did it.

Here's the full thing if you want to read it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OHAC1EK7

I posted it in the dload section a while ago. I read the whole thing. Great read! I could not put it down.