2008 Gsxr 600

flounder

See below

suzukigsxr600black.jpg

suzukigsxr600bluewhite.jpg

suzukigsxr600red.jpg

suzukigsxr600white.jpg

suzukigsxr600yellowblack.jpg

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/mcn/2007/September/sept17-23/sep19072008suzukigsxr600colouroptionsrevealed/?&R=EPI-94763

Notice that the spokes are offset instead of straight like recent years.

PS.. SOMEONE FIX MY FUCKING PICTURE SIZE QUOTA SO I CAN POST SHIT.

Right now It says I can post pics over 10KB. what a fucked up limit and so god damn annoying.

Generally and historically speaking, the US will get the Blue/White, White/silver, and Yellow/Black,

The Black/Black is generally Europe only.

The other crazy color may be a limited edition color, or Europe/Canada color. US may get it though.

are those colors only for the gix 600? what about the 1k? curious why the 2007 had orange/copper

exhaust is soooo ugly, colours are too, i hate the yellow one especially, the only good ones are blue, and black ones, i still hate the blue seat deal though... the 1000's are ugly too, cant find the pics, overall im disapoited in all the '08s in the big 4, ill just wait for the '09 gsxr 800 thats being rumored

exhaust is soooo ugly, colours are too, i hate the yellow one especially, the only good ones are blue, and black ones, i still hate the blue seat deal though... the 1000's are ugly too, cant find the pics, overall im disapoited in all the '08s in the big 4, ill just wait for the '09 gsxr 800 thats being rumored

Unless the FIM is changing the rules again I doubt you will see a 800. Since the FIM may see that as a production replica of the GP bike and make the GP bike inelligible like the WCM bike was when it used R1 parts.

There was rumor of a 1000cc GSV-R too.

im confused so i resort to ignorance.

I believe what chris is trying to say is that: The FIM rules pretty much state that MotoGP bikes do not have production parts on them. an 800cc bike could be viewed as a production part(s) and therefore the GP bikes would have to be different.. In other words.. dont expect a 800cc suzuki for quite some time.

interesting. all the more reason to ressurect the 750 class.

It never would have died if the other MFGs would have made one. Kawi could have easily kept modifying their ZX7, and had Yamaha not made the R7 so damn expensive. Honda has a great base for a 750cc bike in the old RC 45 and Magna 750 motors.

08s hopefully will address the weak frames. If they do, that is enough to make the 08s WAY better than the 06/07s. Plus, teh 08s are supposed to be stiffer chasis and better power. The current 06/07 is shit in the 600. The 750 is good, though. Well, outside the shit frame...