New from Mansfield *Pics

BennettR32

Hey Monstrosity we will have to ride some time, I dont get off campus much so I dont know of too many good roads up by Kent.

Also +1 for another R32 owner in Ohio, I love mine

You bet! Just no super squid ridding to try an impress me (rolling stoppies up on me when I'm stopped at a light, or doing a power wheelie right next to me). Young guys in Kent are always (or trying to) do that and it scares the shit out of me! Thats usually when I tell them I think I hear my mom calling!

I can show you some cool spots for whatever kinda ridding you like. 261 right off campus is a main drag so you will hear/see guys ripping up and down that road...

Lol I here ya, I still hit up park ave in the summer. Its just somthing to do, other than drink and get into trouble. I really got into bikes and cars because I wanted to be better than the kids on the ave. Now its my life lol

Yea I was and still go out occasionally. I cant complain though because the majority of good looking girls I dated came from the Ave. Plus my dads car lot is on park ave so it was kind of a good place to meet people and sell them cars.

Haha, Yeah I flew solo out there, well no my boy and I rolled together, we were the same way. We got into cars during the Fast and the Furious, not kidding, started ricing our machines, then in a few months said this is ghey and went back to the drawing board, took the cars completely apart and now they are hard to even decifer what they were when we started.

Not to mention they are domestic's so kinda hard to fart can something like that. I still make a few passes a year just for memories. It used to be a lot of fun and pretty safe when I started going, then it kept getting worse..

Anyways, one of my boys lives next to Mid O and is a teacher for track days up there, so I ll be up to ride with him a lot this summer. I ll get at you or you pm me.