More Attack Painter Win

Artmageddon

So I had a slight fender bender in my truck a week or so back, wasn't worth claiming to insurance. Needed to get a new bumper and grill though.

I contacted Paul and asked him quickly he could get the parts painted for me because I am going on a road trip this weekend.

He had planned on painting last weekend for me, but of course everything got held up at Fed Ex and I didn't didn't get the parts until Tues.

Gave Paul the parts Wednesday, he had them for me next freakin' day even though I know he is busy as hell.

That's unbelievably cool and awesome that he hurried for me so I didn't have to drive my truck all beat-up on my trip.

Color was a perfect match to my truck, Paul did a great job as usual. Quality craftsmanship with great pricing is hard to come by anymore, but I got it today.

This is second project I've had Paul do for me; he painted my bike last winter. Both projects turned out great.

I couldn't be happier with his services, and know where I'm going the next time I need something painted.