THE RIMS DID NOT MATCH (ONE WAS DARKER)

LITTLE PITS ALL OVER THEM (PIN HOLES)

POWDER FLAKED OFF OF 1 SIDE

ONLY LASTED A COUPLE OF WEEKS ALL STARTED COMMING OFF

SPOTS OF RED ON MY SILVER

DO NOT USE THEM------THERE ARE BETTER SHOPS OUT THERE

More...

• 1 month later...

And there appear to be more than one powder coater in Springfield. Classic Vehicle Services does powder coating in Springfield, and has been doing it for more than 5 years with many happy customers. We actually take time to spend with our customers finding out what they want. Had you been our customer, we would have dedicated a quantity of powder from the same exact lot code to your job, and we'd write your name on that container. Any time for the next year that you brought us anything, we'd use "your powder" to guarantee the same exact color.

We have a simple warranty. If you don't like it, we'll re-do the part in the same color for 1 year. We will do it until you are happy, and until we are happy. We have many customers who will be happy to give us referrals. Feel free to give us a call at 937-322-1661 at any time.

Now, with that said, when referring to a business, please have the decency to name the business, so that you don't make broad sweep comments that take in businesses other than the one you intend to mention. And if possible, list your name and phone number to give the business a chance to make the job right