WTS Pink Blackberry Curve - Verizon

Steve Butters

my mom just upgraded to a new phone and doesnt need this one anymore...comes with home charger, car charger, and the software disc

phone was in a case with screen protector from day 1, it is in 100% perfect condition...looks like it just came out of the box...even the keys are all perfect

had the new phone switched in at verizon to ensure this one is clean...willing to meet up at local verizon by my house with buyer to activate phone to ensure there are no issues

$100 ...will trade for env touch in good condition for my girl since her env2 is taking a shit

Can you have a blackberry without getting the internet access for it? My wife has the env touch. Right now we just dont have the money for the extra service, prob later tho. She said she'd be up for trade as long as she can use the phone for calls and texting w/o getting internet right away.

unfortunately no.... let me know if you change your mind though!

i understand times are tough

This is correct, however what you can do is if you have blackberry phones on both ends you can PIN message or use Blackberry Messenger for free. No SMS charges, no anything. Food for thought.