2008 CBR1000rr pics and specs.

NinjaNick

I..... I.... I...........

Fuck I don't know. It'll take a bit to grow on me. I like a lot about it, but then there's a lot I don't like. The snubnose front end looks funky. Looks like a frowning anime character with big ears or something.

I..... I.... I...........

Fuck I don't know. It'll take a bit to grow on me. I like a lot about it, but then there's a lot I don't like. The snubnose front end looks funky. Looks like a frowning anime character with big ears or something.

It looks so so IMO. I know most people don't keep the stock exhaust very long but that is the ugliest stock exhaust I have ever seen on a bike. :eek: It seems way out of place.

I think its "ok". But looking at the '07s and the '08s they definately took a step back in the design department. I love the addition of a slipper clutch though. The mirror/signals is nice, but my aftermarket flushmounts look waaay better. Overall I'm pretty disappointed in all of the '08s. Yamahas, as always, look sweet as hell. If I were in the market, I'd be getting a Yamaha without a doubt.

I think its "ok". But looking at the '07s and the '08s they definately took a step back in the design department. I love the addition of a slipper clutch though. The mirror/signals is nice, but my aftermarket flushmounts look waaay better. Overall I'm pretty disappointed in all of the '08s. Yamahas, as always, look sweet as hell. If I were in the market, I'd be getting a Yamaha without a doubt.

I agree +1

ugly as crap! looks like it should have come out in 1995, the only bikes in 08 that impress me so far is the busa, and ninja 250

You lost me with the Busa comment, but got me back with the Ninja 250 one...

The new CBR's styling is ok... just ok... however, the paint is TERRIBLE!!! Looks like it went down and was fixed with another color bike's plastics...

ugly as crap! looks like it should have come out in 1995, the only bikes in 08 that impress me so far is the busa, and ninja 250

+1 to the ninja250 comment.

idk why everyone hates the front end. i agree with the projector comment but i like that front end a LOT better than the zx-10. i think honda has taken a bold step in the right direction.