***2007 ktm 250xc-f*** (little hocking) $2600

Craigslist

You are looking at a 2007 ktm 250xc-f dirtbike. I bought this bike new in feburary of 2007. I need to sell it asap because I am wanting to get a ktm 450 and its taking up space in the garage. This bike is amazing in the woods but is also very competative on the mx track. It comes with electrict start, big gas tank, jd jet kit, an extra set of plastic, and a extra air filter.This bike has been raced plenty of times and won a few championships. It was always washed after every ride and had the filter changed as well. This bike hasnt been rode since november of last year. I am not putting my email on here because of bullshit scams but u can reach me at 7405688023 u can call or text me but the texts will get faster replys because I tend to work alot.Would only trade for 2008 or newer ktm 450 with electric start and i would also throw in some money if nessesary...let me no what you have....thanks NEED TO SELL ASAP!!!

More...