RE: Harley Davidison 06 - $4800 HOAX FRAUD (FAKE HOAX)

Craigslist

HOAX-FRAUD Read bottom to top

As I've told you , I am in Great Falls, MT on a military base getting ready for Afghanistan. I do a special training program each day and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or give calls whenever I want. The shipping wont be a problem and I will do it at no cost to you because will be made by the army. You will receive the bike along with all the documents including title, bill of sale, full service records and more ...Because it is a large transaction we will complete the deal using an authorized third party like eBay, using their Business Purchase Protection Program .The payment will be handling by eBay and you will benefit of the 5 day inspection time period and the option to accept or reject the bike on my expense. If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address.

I will forward your info and they will notify you about our deal

Hope to hear from you soon

To: nancyranen@msn.com

Subject: RE: Softail Heritage Harley Davidison 06 - $4800 (Cleveland)

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:34:43 -0500

Well give me an address and Ill come pick it up, can be there any day this week.

Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 12:45 AM

To:

Subject: RE: Softail Heritage Harley Davidison 06 - $4800 (Cleveland)

Hi,

I am selling this bike because my platoon has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it before Feb 25. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident..I do have the title , clear, under my name.The bike have 13,058 miles, year 2006 It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $4800. The bike is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Regards!!!

More...