10 year old kitty needs home

F4iBunny

Got an email from someone at work looking for a home for a kitty. Here's the info, I'm sorry, there was no pic in the email.

Free to good home!!!!

Grey and white cat (10yrs old..but is VERY sociable and loves people)

Very loveable and friendly

Will greet you at the door and beg to be pet

Loves to play with his toy mice

Must be an indoor cat for he is declawed

Doesn’t get along with other dogs , but one other cat should be ok

This can be just a trial , if it doesn’t work you can just give him back

Has had his shots

Will supply a couple bags of food and litter to owner

Have to find him a new home by OCT 19th , I don’t want to have to give hime to a shelter he deserves better than that!!!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Y he need a new home at 10 years old? Man, I hate seeing people give up a pet when that pet lived so many years with them. The pet is like family and they think of you as family. Giving them away and not keeping them till they die of old age is just f-d up in my opinion.

I'd take him, but we already have 2 great cats and a crazy dog.

Y he need a new home at 10 years old? Man, I hate seeing people give up a pet when that pet lived so many years with them. The pet is like family and they think of you as family. Giving them away and not keeping them till they die of old age is just f-d up in my opinion.

I'd take him, but we already have 2 great cats and a crazy dog.

I agree. I'd never give up my cat even though he pisses me off 99.9% of the time... Place don't take pets? What they don't know, won't hurt me... If they find out... there's plenty of other places I could live... Meet a girl who's allergic... Here's some Benadryl, STFU.

I agree. I'd never give up my cat even though he pisses me off 99.9% of the time... Place don't take pets? What they don't know, won't hurt me... If they find out... there's plenty of other places I could live... Meet a girl who's allergic... Here's some Benadryl, STFU.

Yep .:metal: