how to be a real biker

NightRider

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I missed all of this until now, I love this shit. I don't think I know either one of you so this is only going to make this funnier to me.

This stupid sissy NightRider character seems awful sure that fighting solves internet discussions. What a douchebag. Let me see if I can understand the possible outcomes of a physical confrontation.

Zach kicks NightRiders ass, now we know what a lame piece of wanna be biker shit NightRider is, Zach is right.

NightRider kicks Zach?s ass, now we all know what a superior biker he is Zach should forever agree with NightRiders and his views on every topic.

There we have it all internet discussions can be resolved by fighting. I think we should schedule them every Sunday in a central location. If you fail to show up for your grudge match you are banned. There can only be one. That person?s opinion will be the only ones who counts. We can all just log in once a day to see what our opinion is on a subject.

Now it's time for NightRider to threaten me because I called his behavior out as a stupid sissy douchebag on the internet and hurt his e-feelings. When all I?m really doing is causing conflict so we can have makeup sex.

That is so full of awsomeness I heart you,

Who died and made you boss?

That Casper fellow does seem to act like he owns this damn site doesnt he

I vote fuck a hooker! My wife wont let me smoke cigs anymore. :mad:

Sooo let me get this straight , she's cool with you doin hookers but cigs are a nono ?