Custom 02' VTX1800C (Groveport) $8000

Craigslist

Selling my VTX1800C due to no time to ride. As you can see by the pics. it is pretty much one of a kind. There are way too many mods to list but would be happy to detail for any SERIOUS buyers. Bike has 17,435 miles but you could never tell it!! Amsoil always used. All chrome, paint, and accesories are new. Tires have less than 300 miles with a Metzler 200 on the rear. Bike has never been abused, never laid down, and babied. Sits in a climate controlled garage doing nothing so time to go. Price is negotiable so feel free to shoot some offers...you cant hurt my feelings. Bike can be seen just about anytime with a 2hr notice .I will consider trades. Especially looking for a 650 or larger 4X4 automatic quad with LOW HOURS/MILES. Must be clean and well taken care of. Preferably Rincon, Brute Force or comparable. Other trades may be considered as well. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have as long as you have SERIOUS interest in the scooter. Please dont waste my time or your own if your not interested in making a deal. Thanks for looking..... You wont find a cleaner one around! God Bless

More...