ELECTRIC SCOOTER (richmond hts) $75

Craigslist

I HAVE A X-TREME ELECTRIC SCOOTER FOR SALE, IT IS IN GOOD SHAPE,, EVERYTHING WORKS FINE , HEADLIGHT, TURN SIGNALS , BRAKE, HORN,,IT WAS 298.00 NEW LAST YEAR ONLY HAS ABOUT 15 HOURS ON IT, I LEFT IT IN THE SHED AND THE BATTERY GOT RUINED FROM THE COLD I THINK,,,,IT ONLY HOLDS ABOUT 3/4 CHARGE,, I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA SO THE PIC IS THE SAME MAKE AND MODEL BUT NOT ACTUALLY MINE,, it has some minor scratches but looks good,, it will need a battery soon it is supposed to go up to 7 miles on a charge,, now it only goes about 4, the battery is 49.99+ tax for the origonal,, but there is a upgrade battery for 65.00 that lasts longer,,A SCRAP YARD WILL GIVE YOU ABOUT 7.00 FOR THE OLD BATTERIES,, it is supposed to hold up to a 200 lb adult but it is much better for kids around 100 to 135 lbs, I AM BEING HONEST ABOUT THE BATTERY, I HAVE BOUGHT THINGS HERE THAT HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE JUNK,,AND I WAS VERY PISSED ,, SO I AM BEING UPFRONT ABOUT EVERYTHING

More...