Lots of Harley Sportster Parts 4 sale (Castalia, Ohio) $1000

Craigslist

I have lots of parts off of a 1996 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 for sale. All items for sale are listed with their prices below. All parts listed will fit 1996 Sportster, you will have to check fitment for other years. All parts listed are sold AS-IS, with no warranty. I will ONLY accept CASH for the parts. NO CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS or CASHIERS CHECKS ACCEPTED! Scammers need not apply. Individual pictures of items are available via email at your request. Although items listed are in good, useable condition, they are USED parts, unless otherwise noted. Shipping is possible for some parts. Contact Brian at 419-656-1520 with any questions.

One factory HD "peanut" style gas tank. No petcock, no rubber mounts. Black in color, good shape, no dents. With chrome fuel cap. $130 (pictured)

One factory HD 3.3 gallon tank. Chrome 'live to ride' fuel cap. Black. Has a few small paint chips, on the rear edge and on the left side. Has petcock and rubber mounts. $130

One factory seat. No tears. $50

One HD tinted windshield. Sport style. Has scratches on it. $20

One set of factory HD 883 cylinders, heads (assembled w/valves & springs), and pistons. Came off my running bike for a 1200 conversion. $220

One factory HD 883 exhaust system (headpipes and mufflers) $40

One factory HD 883 mikuni carburetor (carburator) taken off my running bike for a 1200 conversion. $150

One teardrop shaped air cleaner assembly with foam filter $25

One factory HD "buckhorn" chrome handlebars $15

One set of "drag" style chrome handlbars $10

Factory 1996 Sportster Owners Manual $20

One set factory HD chrome saddlebag mounts (left and right side) $30

One factory HD tailllight assembly $20

One factory HD ignition with one key (WIRES HAVE BEEN CUT. THIS WAS TAKEN OFF WHEN I INSTALLED A SPORTBOB TANK WITH IN-DASH IGNITION) $30

One set of chrome 6 inch straight handle bar risers $10

One set of chrome 4 1/2 inch "pullback" style handlebar risers $10

Complete NEW installation kit for a SportBob 2 inch extended fuel tank (from KC International). Has front mount with bolts and grommets, chrome dash, dash frame with lights, ignition with keys, other misc items come with it. Most still in plastic, never installed. $30 (this is just the installation kit and additional parts, NOT THE TANK ITSELF)

One very low profile backrest with 2 sets of side mounting plates (2 left and 2 right), chrome. $40

One Factory HD Sportster 883 ignition module. Part number 32466-95A. $30

Thanks for checking out my ad. Please call Brian at 419-656-1520 with questions. Thanks!

More...