TONS of stuff - Undertails and Frame Sliders!!!

Moto-Brian

Ok, before anyone freaks out, I am a sales rep in the motorcycle industry and I have over 50 dealerships I attend to. So, one of my shops had a bunch of stuff they wanted to get rid of and I decided to buy them to sell off. NOT stolen or anything like that...

They are as follows:

UNDERTAILS: - ALL UNDERTAILS WILL GO TO EBAY BY THURSDAY!!!

1) New, but not in original packages and doesn't have the directions and such. Has the lights and wires, but that's all. They are easy to install

Hotbodies undertail for GSXR1000 03-04. Gloss White - $220 retail - $50

2) NEW and with packaging, directions, etc. Bubble wrapped...

Hotbodies undertail for GSXR 600/750 03-04. Gloss Yellow - $220 retail - $100

3) NEW and with packaging, directions, etc. Bubble wrapped...

Hotbodies undertail for CBR929 Gloss black - $189 retail - $90

4) NEW and with packaging, directions, etc. Bubble wrapped...

Targa undertail for CBR929 Gloss Yellow - Retail $209 - $90

5) NEW and with packaging, directions, etc. Bubble wrapped...

Targa undertail for GSXR1000 03-04 - Retail $239 - $100

*** S O L D ***6)Hotbodies "Grand Prix" undertail GSXR600/750 00-03*** S O L D ****

FRAME SLIDERS: ALL NEW AND IN PACKAGE

1) Diamond Powersports Sliders w/ aluminum offset mounts Yellow GSXR600/750 00-03 - $25

2) Protek Sliders w/ aluminum mount White GSXR600/750 00-03 - $25

****S O L D****3) Protek sliders Yellow SV650****S O L D****

4) Protek sliders White CBR600 F4i - $20

****S O L D****5) Protek sliders Black 99-02 (newer ones, too???) Hyabusa****S O L D****

6) Intuitive frame slider kit for RC51 with rod and nut in White - $25

7) Intuitive frame slider kit for RC51 with rod and nut in White - $25

MISC:

1) LP Carbon Fiber tank guard CBR1000RR 04+ - $25

2) ART Carbon Fiber tank guard GSXR 00-05 - $25

3) LP Case cover in Carbon Fiber GSXR 600/750 00-03 - $25

4) LP Case cover in Carbon Fiber GSXR 600/750 96-99 - $25

How about stuss for a hayabusa I feel left out

Oh quit ur bitchin, try finding anything aftermarket for a Ducati. Its damn near immpossible, and at these prices its un heard of. I tried to get an oil filter at Iron Pony for my bike a couple weeks ago and they didnt even have it in stock. They must hate the Italians :dunno:

How about stuss for a hayabusa I feel left out

There's a set of black frame sliders up there...$20

I also have a tank bra for a Busa - Second Look in Black and Silver. States for an 02, but sure it works for other years. New in the package - $25.... I also have one shown for an 05 Busa in Black and Grey from Full Throttle Designs - $25...

There's some love, no?

Oh quit ur bitchin, try finding anything aftermarket for a Ducati. Its damn near immpossible, and at these prices its un heard of. I tried to get an oil filter at Iron Pony for my bike a couple weeks ago and they didnt even have it in stock. They must hate the Italians :dunno:

Call Jerry at Cleveland/Akron Honda and tell him I sent you. They carry more shit IN STOCK for Ducatis than anyone in the Eastern US outside a shop or two in NY...

They've had a Magnesium WSBK spec swingarm in stock for a 916 before... They carry everything. He'll hook you up if he knows you're racing or doing track days...

Again, he is Jerry and is the Parts Manager. Great guy...440-735-2000

not sure a yellow undertail would look too hot on a blue/black bike..

Ours our the same color..

Ahh, wussy... Be different. Set the fashion bar higher than it is. Matching colors is so lame...:D

Easily paintable and for the price, it wouldn't be too bad...

I'll cut ya a deal - PM me.

BBs make me faster thus less friction with the surface so that will add another 5-10 mph on the straight.

I am gonna sit on the 1k and follow you to the keyhole and never let you know I am there, then bust out of keyhole and try to run by on one wheel....

I was getting some decent wheelies over the rise out of Keyhole. Or go for it on the front straight.

BBs make me faster thus less friction with the surface so that will add another 5-10 mph on the straight.

I am gonna sit on the 1k and follow you to the keyhole and never let you know I am there, then bust out of keyhole and try to run by on one wheel....

I was getting some decent wheelies over the rise out of Keyhole. Or go for it on the front straight.

I hope you have your tank cam mounted because I will have no problem giving you the middle finger while leaned over...

Come to think of it.. that would look pretty funny on video...

I will fix Lizard. I'll just walk by him with a gas can, then when he runs away i'll hide his bike...

Nice try - Flounder can attest - I'll ride someone else's bike!!! I'll even make it fair and run a stock 600. Wait, I did...

(I was riding Monte's ZX636 the day he was at Mid-O)