greetings from the future

shittygsxr

it is Monday night and I have been on planes and cars for , I don't know how long but I am in some village in Thailand and there are millions of scooters . There are shoei helmets here so I need to do some shopping!! If I find some great deal I will see if I have room for some extra stuff. Check this out dairy queen blizzards at about $0.40 so I guess I won't starve to death

Not sure if I trust a bootleg Shoei from the streets of Thailand. Probably "refurbished" or a painted HJC helmet.

A jacket would be a sweet deal though. People on this site would probably pay to have it shipped back so that you wouldn't have to pack it with your shit.

I wanna put in an order for 2000 m&m blizzards.

No, Satan, I think he means the other Ben - Benyen Soljax! :)

kristen your right. I wish I could bring back blizzards . Red bull is $.30 so I am taking advantage of that. If someone could check out a brand called index the are helmets with shoei paint schemes

thanks cleaner I am going to stop by a couple of motorcyce shops when I get back to Bangkok.

Some more great info manicures and hair cut for about $5.00 total so I will look fabilous when I get back I have some pigs of some awesome mods but I can't upload them from my phone.

If you ever travel abroad an iphone is freakin awesome

thanks cleaner I am going to stop by a couple of motorcyce shops when I get back to Bangkok.

Some more great info manicures and hair cut for about $5.00 total so I will look fabilous when I get back I have some pigs of some awesome mods but I can't upload them from my phone.

If you ever travel abroad an iphone is freakin awesome

Bangkok... hahahaha gets me everytime. :lol::lol:

Unfortunately he did not bring a suitcase, only a backpack. Maybe his mom will let him pack some whores in her suitcase (although I'm guessing she'll say no). Maybe if he buys me a diamond he can negotiate that they ship a whore back for free.

+1

cleaner the iPhone does not exist yet I am the only person in Asia with one and I get all kinds of looks. If you buy one let me know and I can unlock it for do some other stuff to it

I will be in Bangkok in a couple of days and iwas told shark helmets go for about 250 but we will see

I am going to look at real estate this weekend and kristen will be coming with me here again in feburary I will upload some pigs when I get back but imagine 4500 st for less than 200 k with no taxes

anyone here a fan of gold? In Asia they only wear 24k i will bring a piece back for myself and if anyone is a fan of it I will get some when I come back in feburary. Kristen spoke to her jeweler and it is a very good deal here

Gold plated helmet for this guy... :broke: