When I lived in NY

rslocum

<object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1059753302127" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1059753302127" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Edited by rslocum

When I live in Northern NY (Adirondacks) we had to walk 40 miles to town barefoot in 20 ft of snow, up hill both ways!:thefinger: It was 40 below during the day and it would drop to zero Kelvin at night! We would have to use hand crank generators to make electricity because the power lines would break the first time the snow fell and not get fixed till tourist season.:rolleyes: Ohio talks about 29 inches being a record month! We would get 30 inches in one day, every day! To make it through the winter we would drink anything alcoholic, NiQuil, Vanilla Extract, rum balls.:drink: The seasoned people knew better than to pee outside since it would freeze faster than you could get it out and result in bad stab wounds.:eek: On the plus side women would beg to sleep with you to keep warm, at least I think they were women.:confused: It was all very sad when the snow would melt and we'd find the frozen bodies of those who didn't make it. I have no photos because cameras would freeze before the shutter could close.:p