anyone seen this yet?

renegadmonk

that bike reminds me of a girl I knew. She was sexy as hell. Had nice eyes, and a great smile. She even had a sexy body.... That is until you notice her huga F.U.P.A. (see below for definition)

FUPA

FUPA is an acronym for Fat Upper Pussy Area. Contrary to popular belief, the FUPA is *not* a roll of fat hanging over the vaginal area. Rather, it is the area directly *above* the vaginal area which has become enlarged.

The FUPA has strange effects on its victims. Primarilly, those that suffer from FUPA are completely oblivious to its presence. Furthermore, the FUPA has the strange ability to cause its host to wear their jeans up near the belly button, which further accents its glory. (Some scientists have come to believe that the FUPA has a rudementary intelligence)

Women who are 3-5 months pregnant demonstrate the most excellent examples of the FUPA. Be careful before asking a woman if she's pregnant! Most likely, it is just her FUPA.

"Hey, are you pregnant? Or is that just your FUPA?"

Bike looks good and seem to very stiff in the suspension to handle those tight switchbacks.

I wonder how much ground clearance is lost with the motor? I still remember watching the BMW boxter race at Daytona one year and hearing the cases hit through the turn 3 kink in the Int'l Horseshoe.

I need to look up the specs on it and see what the weight is.