MyWi - iPhone hotspot app

Casper

WiFi on your cellphone! No wonder you guys have iPhones, there's no win... oh wait I've had this for months.

lol, just being a dick. it is a very cool feature though, very handy for tethering.

It's been out for a long time (they're up to version 3.4.3). I just installed it.

Ooops... Missed it had to be jailbroken...

Just a matter of time, though...

Actually no. 3.1.3 will never be jailbroken. Read up on it. The people who write the jailbreak apps aren't going to jailbreak 3.1.3. Apple closed the hole they'd been using, and don't want to waste another hole. 3.1.3 added no features and didn't really fix anything. So all the modders say just don't upgrade to 3.1.3.

Actually no. 3.1.3 will never be jailbroken. Read up on it. The people who write the jailbreak apps aren't going to jailbreak 3.1.3. Apple closed the hole they'd been using, and don't want to waste another hole. 3.1.3 added no features and didn't really fix anything. So all the modders say just don't upgrade to 3.1.3.

Lol, guess I'm fucked.

i want it, but there has to be a way to get it without paying though :D

Mywi deb. Google.

I always try before I buy. And I have to really like something to buy it. Like iLocalis. I paid for that one. Bad ass.

if you like that you should also try backgrounder that lets u run multiple apps and theres another one that always makes your phone think it's on wifi so theres no downloading limit and video quality is much improved over 3g. i cant think of the name right now.