Top Posters In This Topic

Remix V3.0 as of 2a:

Ben-jammin (Satan)

CbrGirl (CbrGirl)

Whitey (BornSinner)

Phil (MaverickR6)

Phil's friend Erica

Putty <-- yay or nay??????

Yota (Yotaman, yes it rides a motorcycle)

Chris (Bananas)

Pedro <-- you calling off work? come on man...

Tera (R6chic) <-- you coming??

Meeting at Bob Evans Restaurant at 10:30am, 6085 GENDER RD., CANAL WINCHESTER, OH 43110. Click here for a map.[/url:196ae]

We roll out at 10:45a. Lunch at Sonic in Lancaster, then on to Hocking Hills.

Call me if you need directions, get lost, want to tell me to fuck off, whatever.

She was in pretty bad shape when I got to the hospital. After she was loaded up and there for about 4 hours she was still on the backboard, in alot of pain. She got a ticket, but that was expected. The troopers were being real nice to her. She still didn't have the exrays back, when she calls I'll let everyone know.

She was in pretty bad shape when I got to the hospital. After she was loaded up and there for about 4 hours she was still on the backboard, in alot of pain. She got a ticket, but that was expected. The troopers were being real nice to her. She still didn't have the exrays back, when she calls I'll let everyone know.

Please keep us updated. Tell her we all hope she getting really good drugs. :lol: Let her know we hope to see her better real soon!

Ha. Speaking of drugs... Yall know I have a couple of Vicodin I could give her. She aint allergic to any drugs is she? Are you hunny? Are you allergic to anything? Ok well here take these. JUST DONT TELL THE POLICE I GAVE YOU THESE :lol: You are lucky I had these. Yall have a good day.!. :eek::eek::eek:

How about the Pastor. I found a rope here behind my seat. I dont want to get out and get muddy though, I just got done Marrying a couple. :cool:

She has Surgery at 8am Sunday. Broken clavical in three places and her 7th rib is shattered...

Damn dude. Carie and I are planning on calling the hospital tomorrow to see what kinds of gifts she's allowed to have (ICUs often don't allow flowers, but cards and stuffed animals are okay). We're planning on running down there. I doubt we'll be allowed to see her, nor would she want visitors. Just want her to know we're here and thinking about her.

Who's erica and what happened to her? Did she go down during the trip to Hocking Hills?

Li'l help here. What happenned? No gorrie pics just some info will do. Is there anything that needs taken care of or done, pet sitting, wishes sent, etc?

Pops

Long story short: A very experienced rider went down in a nasty s-turn. It was in a valley, and under heavy tree cover. The road was damp, and very slippery. Her rear tire started to slid. She let off the gas, stayed of the brake, etc... but there was nothing she could do. She went down in a drainage ditch. It was about an hour before we could get her to an EMT. We had no cell phone service. She's pretty messed up, but it sounds like she will be okay.