yamaha r6 2009 (parma) $9500

Craigslist

Hey whats goin on guys my name is justin .. i got into some finical problems and realy need to sell this bike ! Its a flat black and gloss black bike with gold rims. I have removed the stickers so its looks murdered out all black real nice its got 4500 or so miles on it . I have hotbodies racing frame slidders flush turn signals and a undertail kit with a smoked intergrated tail light looks real good. the extra hotbodies stuff cost about $500 and i have a yamaha ridding jacket cost $258 and a helemet that was $280 hjc and gloves il toss all that stuff in as hoping you will buy it so im not so broke anymore lol i lost my job and its been in my garge sence october and i baught it last year end of march. i need this bike to go as quick as possibly and honestly it totaly sucks i dont want to do it. i have hard times while losing my job and trying to go back to school call or text and email whatthefuzzz@sbcglobal.net or 440 376 2903

More...