***2003 Cr 125 like new! Make offer!*** (Lawrenceburg In.) $1

Craigslist

Must see...10hrs. never been apart motor or anything been apart, Absolutley awsome! Other than some recent graphics and some renthat bars and grips ( not shown ) it's all stock oem. The tires are even original. I am the 2nd owner, the 1st owner road the street more than the dirt! lol I was gonna put a new top end in it but ran so crisp, I decided not to. I sold my CRF 450, instant regret, I'm buying a new 2010 CRF450...hoping this will be my down payment! haha Either way this is as close to a new CR 125 you gonna get. So if you need a good used/new bike this is for you..save alot of $$$ in your pocket!!! Also the back tire is obvious that it has street wear, so if you buy it I will reduce the price or buy a one for you. And the tire is not bald by no means, just wore from the the road. Please make reasonable offers, no BS offers... Bikes 200x and worse shape and older are going for $1800 -$2500 THX Please call C-812 577 7626 H-812 537 1733 mjkiddmx@gmail tag cr crf yz yzf rmz ktm kxf kx rm 125 250 500 450r 250r 50 80 85 110 65 70 100 honda suzuki kawasaki yamaha quad four wheeler mudders crawler mud renthal pro cicuit fmf holeshot ltr trx blaster 400ex 25ex grizzly cam am boots gear gogles helmet pants jerssey motocross tires off brand japanese chinese

More...