Honda Helix 250 like new (Sidney) $3400

Craigslist

I am selling my 2004 Honda Helix because I purchased a bigger scooter ( 650 Burgman ) . This is one of the nicest looking Helix's you will find at any price. It is automatic. Just give it the gas, pick up your feet, and go. The color is beautiful and is a great assist in being seen by other users of the highway. I bought this Helix last fall and put 500 miles on it since then. I bought it from the original owner and it had 1800 miles on it at that time and now has 2,343 . It isn't even broke in yet . This scooter will top out at 72mph with me on it and I weigh 270 lbs. This is the nicest one around and I will be getting many calls on it. I am age 64, the original owner was age 57 . Included with the sale will be 2 helmets, a battery charger ( tender ) , and a protectiive weather cover . The scooter has a minor scrape on the left mirror and the left leg wind deflector. This is a beauty. First $ 3,400 takes it home . Email me through this ad or give me a call at 937-622-1171 Thank you for looking at my ad and your interest in the Honda .

More...