Trade My Sport Bike for your 4X4 (Lake County) $4450

Craigslist

I have a 2000 Honda VTR1000 - otherwise known as a 996 Super Hawk. Bike is mint! 12K miles. New battery last year, Newer rear tire, front tire is good. Oil and brake fluid changed at end of season last year. Bike is ready to ride!

Mostly stock, Two Brothers exhaust and Jet kit. Sounds Awesome! Kinda like a Harley on steroids....haha, its a V-twin so it has tons of low end torque, very comfortable and easy to ride. Ive owned a lot of sport bikes and this is about the most comfortable sport bike I have ever ridden.

Also has a removable rear seat cowl and you can get a lower fairing to make the bike look a little more "sporty". I didnt get it because I like the way it looks now.

Bike was bought new by an older guy and I got it last year, tons of fun to ride and it was very well taken care of! Look around, these bikes bring good money! They hold there value very well.

IF YOU HAVE CASH - I AM WILLING TO DEAL!

These bikes were the same from 98 to 05.

I am looking for a 4X4 truck - extended cab, preferably full size. Will consider mid size especially if its a Tacoma or something similar....?

Will also consider 4X4 SUV's - Prefer Yukon or full size Bronco, but will entertain all offers.

I have cash to make up the difference for a nice truck.

I also have other things to barter with - Full size reg. cab chevy truck, 03 VW Jetta, ATV's, etc.....

for questions or offers - you can email me at bkerr900rr@vzw.blackberry.net

you can text or leave a voice message at 440-479-4769

Thanks

More...