What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did the 600 mile service and oil change. Wish people would learn to put oil plugs in by hand instead of using what seems like an impact gun. Also wish they would learn to put a little oil on the seal of the filter before cranking it on. Also adjust my front spring preload a little stiffer until I have time to actually set it up for my weight.

next thing is some heavier bar ends and better grips to fix my throttle hand from going numb from vibrations.

Road from Marysville to Dublin for work. Fog was so thick I could barely see 25feet in front of my while wiping the shield of all the water buildup. Going home tonight and hopefully work on my suspension a little more and hopefully have time to test it out before the ride to work tomorrow 

18 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Bike is now in full touring mode for my trip this weekend. New top case mounted. Gonna paint it when I get back.

Pack the heavy stuff in the saddlebags, keep the weight lower. Donuts go in the top bag.

• Upvote 1

Road too work and tested out the new suspension settings. Feels like I am getting closer to having it dialed in. Now sitting at work wishing I was riding and thinking about taking my rear pegs off tonight. Never going to have a passenger so they serve no purpose. 

Took a ride to Huntington, WV and really enjoyed 141 and 775 through the Crown City Wildlife Area.  Took 93 northbound home and enjoyed the stretch between Lisman (south) and Oak Hill (north).

On a separate ride, enjoyed the fresh pavement and sweeping turns of 79 north of Newark.