84 honda interceptor vf500f project (painesville) $750

Craigslist

****Please read the entire posting before emailing me, and NO im not interested in working from home, or other stupid scams*******

Im selling a 84 vf500f. bike is very very nice, only 9k on the clock. From what i understand the bikes carbs were bad, he took it to a mechanic, and the mechanic couldnt find all the parts to rebuild it. than he brought it home, and half the parts were missing and it sat for 5 years. So i bought new carbs, new radiator assembly, master clutch cylinder, new clutch slave, mufflers, starter, intake boots, and other misc bolts and parts. It still will need spark plugs, battery, oil/filter, coolant, Muffler clamps, the clutch fluid bled, and probably the carbs synced. I just dont have the time any more to mess with it and the house needs work more than i need a bike. Its been a fun project, but yea not trying to make any money off of it, just trying to get my money back. if i dont get my asking price, or pretty close to it, ill end up keeping it. This bike is a classic and with the miles that are on it, itll be worth some money when its finished. ive seen these bikes with 20-30k miles going for 1500-2k. so yea, NO lowball offers. If you have any other questions just email me. thanks

Title is clear too! The pics were from when i bought it, it will come with a couple boxes of extra parts. The plastics are all off, and i do have the bottom chin

Im also not interested in trading for your comic book collection, action figures, crappy blasters, or more than likely anything. but you can give it a shot.

More...