Broken Brake line...

Monstrosity

Yesterday I was driving and some idiot locked up his brakes right as a light turned yellow. Needless to say I had to lock mine up and my foot went to the floor. I new right then and there I broke a brake line. Never broke one before until then.

Anyways I start to pull shit after after I get home. I undo a line that goes to the proportioning block. It turns out I didnt need to undo this. I try to put it back in and cross thread the fuck out of it..... Dammit, now my fix just got a lot fucking more expensive!

The part I need to replace it with is AC Delco 172-2028 Very expensive for the little piece of shit. Anyone know of any good bone yards or have one of these for a 94 shit box s-10 2wd manual tranny?

I need this mother fucker fixed like yesterday... (Sorry very pissed I screwed up).

lemme make a phone call I may know where one is it
http://www.big3racing.net/

Call these guys and ask for Rick, he usually has insanely good prices and semi local for you

Thanks guys! I had a machineist I know re-tap it. He said it should hold up. If it dosent I'll call one of them. (Really appreciate it) I've been working on this junker on and off for three days now. Half the time I'm chassing parts/tools to do it. Hopefully no more parts break and I'll get the damn thing done today.