More band pimping....

Artmageddon

Okay, Shallowtail website is up. Not 100% yet, but getting there.

Please let me know if you see something not functioning, misspelled or just plain stupid.

http://www.shallowtail.com/

If something really looks off to you,Can let me know what browser you are using? Also, if you know, your monitor resolution and what version of Flash.

I snaked the code from a template, should be pretty compatible with most configurations, but there is always someone still running Netscape 4 at 800x600. :dunno:

New demos are posted at the site as well if interested. Recorded live a few weeks ago at John Schwab. Not perfect, but should be a good feel for what we sound like live. :badgerrock:

Waiting on a few show confirmations still, Possible two in April and two in May that I know of. Come June, we hope to be playing out twice a month at minimum.

We should also be regulars at acoustic open mics on Fridays at Bethel Pub, along with Hwilli and some of his musically inclined friends.

I'm pretty sure we're are going to be there Friday the 12th.

Our site and Facebook will more than likely be the best place for updates.

Thanks for the support so far, hopefully we'll see a few OR members at some shows.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice keyword meta names Art! "art's coughing", "how not to play bass", "save a drum bang a drummer", "your mom",.... :lol:

A design issue I have is that on your pop outs the background is red and your titles/links are also red, making it somewhat difficult for my old-man eyes to see the difference or contrast.

The only spelling/grammar issue I found is on the Welcome page, at the end of the second section: "The members of Shallowtail have a varied taste in music just as our audience" and it stops there.

Your contact section has your home (?) address. Not sure if you want that posted. If fame happens, even on a local level, crazy stalker fans can happen. Phone, e-mail should be enough.

Other than those <minor> things I like the site, a lot. All flash, loads quickly, song changes happen quickly, all navigation worked (or at least I couldn't find any that didn't).

Edited by jblosser
'stops'. not 'stop'.

Here are show dates I am aware of as of now.

April 10: DOLPHIN LOUNGE w/ The Yield Columbus, OH 10:00pm-2:00am

Hwilli from OR is helping us out on this one due to a scheduling conflict.

Come see him and throw shit at him(soft things like panties or marshmallows, please). :D

May 7: FAT'S BILLIARDS Columbus, OH 9:30:00pm-1:30am

May 15: DOLPHIN LOUNGE w/ The Yield Columbus, OH 10:00pm-2:00am

May 22: ROLL ON COLUMBUS You guys should know what this is about.......

June 19: SHIMMERS TAVERN Fort Wright, KY 9:30pm - 1:30am

Also, if anyone is on Facebook and/or Twitter, please become a fan.

Bar owners look at this stuff and having fans(even virtual ones) help get us shows.

Thanks, and hope to see you soon.