Can you we direct the main link to the forum?

Hondajt

I often click the logo in the top left corner, and instead of it linking to the "home page" can we make it link to the forums index? I figure I'm probably not the only that would like this. On most forums at least this is the case.

Edited by Hondajt

I often click the logo in the top left corner, and instead of it linking to the "home page" can we make it link to the forums index? I figure I'm probably not the only that would like this. On most forums at least this is the case.

Actually, most forums are like that because when they add vBAdvanced (the front portal layout), they never take the extra step to fix the link of the logo.

Like Likwid said, just click on the Forums link below the logo.

^^This isn't bitching. It's a suggestion. It's just easier that way, that's all. No biggie.

Oh it is bitching, if you want something to change that means you are bitching about it! :D

:lol:

That thread has nothing to do with this one.

Well I was going to post that link in every thread that said anything about the site but after 2 I said fuck it and gave up.

I like it how it is. I usually use the front page to quickly check out the new posts. If that link doesn't go there, there would need to be another link added because I don't think there is another one that goes to the front page.

That would be the "home" button. Right next to the forum button.

It's cool. No biggie.