OSU Shooting this morning. Everyone OK?

InyaAzz

In a deadly force encounter' date=' and the physiological effects it will put your body through, training is the ONLY thing that will save your ass. Once your heart rate starts climbing and you begin to lose hearing, your vision starts to tunnel and you lose finger dexterity you'll find training is the only thing you can rely on.

Most CCW courses don't cover the adverse effects that a DFE will produce. Read up on it. It's pretty amazing, really.[/quote']

i understand the value of training but it is not a guarantee

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure' date=' but neither is carrying a gun. I think that's the one thing all of us can agree on. It's the part that hangs off the end of that thought that we disagree on. Just because the gun [i']may not be enough to stop a violent crime doesn't mean we should mark it off the list. I'm pretty sure the only person that was advocating that was the campus cop.. that carries on campus. Which makes him an elitist. Which is why I'm glad he left this thread.

agreement at last :D