Acupuncture???

blackgsxr1000

Has anyone here ever tryed acupuncture. I have an appointent on Thursday for an ankle Injury. Its been swollen and weak since I sprained it in Sepetember. Doctors say its fine from the Xrays, but Im giving Acupuncture a shot. Seeing if anyone else have ever tryed the acient Chinesse way

I got a acupuncture gift certificate for my birthday (yeah my parents suck). the clinic was up in worthington and the staff there was very knowledgeable. other than being relaxing, i dont think it did much. if insurance is going to cover a good part of it i would go for it.

My roommate does acupressure, having gone to one of those Holistic Massage type schools. I broke both wrists on a whoolie gone bad, and it flares up from time to time. Her beliefs are a bit wierd for me, but it actually felt better after 20 minutes. So approach with an open mind.

It did help with my tennis elbow but only temporarily. I would come out of the "Doctors" office feeling really great and that would last a couple of days until I had to really use the elbow again then the pain would come right back. I guess I can't really blame the acupuncture for not working as rest was also recommended. Rest is just not an option :(

The weekly procedures did not hurt as much as it was just uncomfortable.

It did help with my tennis elbow but only temporarily. I would come out of the "Doctors" office feeling really great and that would last a couple of days until I had to really use the elbow again then the pain would come right back. I guess I can't really blame the acupuncture for not working as rest was also recommended. Rest is just not an option :(

The weekly procedures did not hurt as much as it was just uncomfortable.

same here.i try for my shoulder ,no positive results,so i stop.

very uncomfortable.

My roommate does acupressure, having gone to one of those Holistic Massage type schools. I broke both wrists on a whoolie gone bad, and it flares up from time to time. Her beliefs are a bit wierd for me, but it actually felt better after 20 minutes. So approach with an open mind.

Acupressure did wonders for my shoulder! I can't believe that pushing on something for a long time works.... but it does!