WTB: 03+ 636 or zx6r

Bad324

I think my roommate has finally given in and wants to get a bike. I have been keeping an eye on craigslist and ebay but so far no luck yet. If you know of any let me know

In the $4000 range

Preferably black

Less than 15k miles

how bout an 07 for 5000? got leo vince exhaust, new PP, monster graphics, puig doulbe bubble, seat cowl, fender elmi. an way less then 15,000 miles. ill have to find a pic from my phone

definitely get a pic and I will run it by him

Buy my R6, way more comfortable

+1, I have the same thing and its a nice bike. If his heart is set on a Kow, you might try checking a 636 forum for more options. You might have to travel a bit to buy one from a forum like that, but its a little easier than checking the 500 Craigslist pages that are close to Ohio.

did you show him?

showed him and said its just too nice for his first bike or something, I dunno I don't ask questions

Buy my R6, way more comfortable

He is pretty set on a ninja right now

+1, I have the same thing and its a nice bike. If his heart is set on a Kow, you might try checking a 636 forum for more options. You might have to travel a bit to buy one from a forum like that, but its a little easier than checking the 500 Craigslist pages that are close to Ohio.

Craig's is still your best bet, people on kawi forums usually know how much their bike is worth, people on CL don't, so you have a better chance of finding a good deal. Plus, like you said, the ones for sale are rarely within 200 miles of your location. I could probably find him one out here for $3500 or less and ship it back to Ohio, bikes are about $1000 cheaper out here.