20" Wheels 5x5 bolt pattern

BiggO

I have for sale 4 20x8.5 Veloche Villano wheels with tires that were on my Chevy Astro Van. They will fit any rear wheel vehicle with a 5x5 or 5x127 bolt pattern. They also have a second lug pattern for a 5X135. Wheel have your usual wear and tear, and the tires have great tread. One tire will need to be replaces due to cracking on the side wall, but it is still holding air. As a bonus I also have a 5th wheel with no tire. I was thinking of using it as a spare, but never got around to putting a tire on it. Asking $600.00 for then all.

SOLD!!!

Edited by BiggO
Sold them

They didn't have Astro vans but customizing vans was big in the 70s. Today its mostly stereo shops that customize vans. Although there are a couple sites out there for Custom vans of today.

You need some for the Camero dont ya, Porter?

rrdude, you've been in dodge land for too long.... You can't even spell anymore. 20' would be too big the Camaro. I'd like to have the wheels they are putting on the 2010 Camaro that look like the Iroc wheels, but bigger. I need to check into those....