Said F it, bought a new Harley today. Yeah, whatever, bring it on, haters.:)

Artmageddon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been riding it for a new days now, I only get happier with the purchase.

I'm telling you guys that hate on on HD so much, go ride a newer one before you judge it. I am surprised at the level of comfort and the smoothness of the ride.

This bike makes riding my Shadow feel it is a dirt bike on a trail.

That is an outstanding looking bike. Black is my favorite color. From top to bottom it looks fucking awesome. Love the paint, rims, engine, shit everything about it.

NICE!!!!!

Thanks!(to you and everyone else with something nice to say).

Me too. Exactly why it called to me and I why I bought it.

Already started personalizing it. Not going to do too much, but I will start making it mine slowly.

finally a bike on here I can keep up with!!! Nice choice though, hope you enjoy it!

Still breaking it in, but it has a little bit of giddyup.

I'm not a fast rider anyway, but it has some pick up.

deal!!! btw, i've never had a passenger before :) lol

Alright, I'll be you test subject. :eek:

RR. i told him we need to do Charleston again. Maybe a bigger select group this time and no rain.

For sure. Mid April?

i tried to hook up with Art today but he was prolly too busy Hoggin to answer his phone. :D

Barely rode today, had a bunch of errands, showings that I had to take my dog out of the house for, and spent the afternoon rewiring lighting on the HD. Didn't see your VM until late. Can't wait to see the Z.

We can't wait to ride with you. I figure any other Harleys we pass will just be even more confused if you're riding with UJMs.

Yeah, should be interesting. Oh well. Next time we see a large pack, I'll lead and then all the sport bikes can zip by and really confuse the fuck out of em.