Out R Inn-Tonght!

flyboy1011

A few friends and myself will be enjoying a few lovely neon, $1 mugs of beer tonight at Out R Inn on the corner of high and frambes (right off campus), if anyone on or around campus is bored and looking for something to do. It'd be cool to meet some more board people.

ahhh, mug night, how i miss you. That place brings back several bad memories. Believe it or not, I have actually fallen down BOTH sets of steps there. lol. There's a small possibility that I might stop by for a min... probably while i'm pickin up a pizza :p

confirmation. gen3flygirl is in fact a female. so we're good there. I hope we can get some more OR members out here on Sunday nights. I'll most likely be there every sunday for the rest of the spring/summer.

With that I would have read this sooner! I would have been there, for sure. Looking forward to getting with you. Always enjoy riding with the group. Hit me up if and when you have some weekend free time. Thats about the only time that I get a chance to really ride.