Toys R' Us Laser Bore Sight (300Win)

JonS

The comments are killing me!!!

WOW this boresighte laser really saved my 5 year old daughter a lot of 7.62x54 for her PSL sniper rifle. Range trips were sp frustrating because she could never get on paper. No more tantrums cause now she is right on target at 200 yds. Can't wait to sight in her ak-74s when i get my Kobra sight in from Kalinka optics. She has a ton of 5.45x39 tins just waiting to be blasted
My grandson was so happy when he opened his B Day present last week and found this in the box we had to take a quick time out and do a diaper change. He was pretty strapped on cash for ammo after buying the USO, so now he has a way to get on paper and save. The little guy did mention that a green lazer would do better with NV.
this product is great!! my 8 year old son's precision 300 win mag rifle is already sighted in but we found another use for this. when we can't make it to the range for live fire, he can lay prone on our second story balcony and practice holds and dry firing on the neighbors and people walking down the street! i can observe where his point of aim is through a spotting scope while laying next to him. this made a great training aid! THANK YOU TOYS R US for carrying such a great product!
Works perfectly. Other kids play with balloons. Mine are ready when the balloon goes up.
When I got my son an Assault Rifle for his 4th Birthday, my wife was concerned with my sons maturity level, and would he responsibly handle such a deadly tool, and he's surprised us both with how well he takes care of his M4, and this boresight worked great, he even let his little sister borrow it for her SBR build she just completed. Parents who have kids that use rifles, this is a great investment, it teaches your children how to properly care for and tune their rifles.

Worth every penny.

I can't figure out how to actually shoot the laser beam with I pull the trigger. This conversion kit is a rip off and I would not recommend to ANYONE.

For months I have been trying to get the scope on my toddler's rifle boresighted. Little did I know he had asked for this for his birthday. After ripping open the present, he went straight to his safe, grabbed his rifle, and had it boresighted in no time. Thanks for a great product!
This thing works great for putting a red dot inside your neighbor's living room. For a good [...] you gotta get this thing.