NESBA Special Event - $247.50 for a weekend at Blackhawk Farms

Bucky Badger

I know Blackhawk isn't close to you the members of OR...but I thought I would pass on the deal.

On April 10th and 11th, NESBA would like to invite you to “Experience the Difference”

To encourage you to experience what the club has to offer, NESBA is offering both members and NON members a multi discount of $82.50 when you book April 10th and 11th together. Riders who register for both April 10th and 11th with NESBA at Blackhawk Farms in South Beloit will pay $165 for the first day and get the second day ½ off, so those who take advantage of this special event will be able to ride both days for only $247.50. A NESBA membership will NOT be required for this event and there will be NO late fee.

So what is experiencing the difference?

For the most part, each track day organization is pretty similar. You have the opportunity to ride on a race track with each, each has similar requirements for gear and each has coaches to assist you throughout the day. While there are many similarities, there are also differences, things that set the track day club or track day business apart from their competitors and having these choices means that, in the end, the person attending track days is the winner.

So if you haven’t been to a NESBA track day, haven’t ridden with NESBA for awhile or haven’t done any track days at all and want to find out what they are all about then we invite you to join us at this special event and experience what makes NESBA different from other track day organizations.

Due to limited space available for this event, NESBA will be running this special offer until April 2nd or until the event fills, whichever comes first. In the interest of fairness, current NESBA members registering for this date will receive the same discount and all those that are currently registered for this event have had a credit for the difference between what they paid and this special offer placed in their account.

So what do you have to lose? You get a great price for two track days, there is no commitment to NESBA in the form of purchasing a membership and you get to spend some time with us and find out what makes NESBA a great organization to do track days with.

PLEASE NOTE: If you do NOT have a membership you can obtain a FREE membership number needed to register for events by going here --> https://www.nesba.com/User/Register.htm Once you have registered for an account, click on EVENT REGISTRATION and click on April 10th and 11th and add them to your cart.

Don't forget to go in and edit your profile and enter in your emergency contact information, bike and bike number, etc. If you have a great time and enjoy riding with NESBA, you can register for a membership at the same page by clicking on MEMBER REGISTRATION.

Edited by Bucky Badger

I hear you, its not the shortest drive but 7.5 hours isn't too bad to experience a new track at a great price.

Love the track, very technical and a ton of fun to ride. There are actually more than 7 turns....there is a turn 3a and 3b and 6a and 6b

what's the weather like at Blackhawk in early April?

I vowed I would not open two seasons in a row riding in 40 degrees & rain.

If its an indication...today was Mid 50's and sunny and we are still over two weeks away.

If its an indication...today was Mid 50's and sunny and we are still over two weeks away.

And to counter, I have seen it snow so much and actually get freezing rain to the tune of a 1/4" as late as second week of April...

Point is that what today's weather is has no bearing on what it will be in two weeks.

Today is supposed to be mid 50s. Tomorrow? High of 45... Possible flurries early in the day.

And to counter, I have seen it snow so much and actually get freezing rain to the tune of a 1/4" as late as second week of April...

Point is that what today's weather is has no bearing on what it will be in two weeks.

Today is supposed to be mid 50s. Tomorrow? High of 45... Possible flurries early in the day.

Very true...it did snow in 2008 at Blackhawk...light flurries and very cold. The track didn't call the day but NESBA did and EVERYONE that was registered got a full credit for the event...not just the people that showed up to the track.

Last year in December at Road Atlanta was a similar story...cold and rainy, the track did not call the day but NESBA did and EVERYONE that was registered got a full credit for the day...not just the people that showed up at the track

It's a pretty cool policy and members seem to like it better than being forced to run a trackday in a tropical storm.