Good CCW Pistol

KL9 F4i

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry my xd .45. When I carry on the CBR I use a "t-shirt" holster. It fits like an under armor shirt but has a holster built into both sides. It's similar to wearing shoulder holsters. I know its not the fastest draw but its perfect under my riding jacket. It conceals my .45 and does it comfortably. Best thing I've bought ccw wise.

I carry my xd .45. When I carry on the CBR I use a "t-shirt" holster. It fits like an under armor shirt but has a holster built into both sides. It's similar to wearing shoulder holsters. I know its not the fastest draw but its perfect under my riding jacket. It conceals my .45 and does it comfortably. Best thing I've bought ccw wise.

i think under armor came out with one that looked like it had an easier draw i believe.

here you go. I dont even know why im taking the time to do this but im all about being right :D

here is the link i for got to post it up

http://ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=55945&page=6

I'm well aware of the Hatcher studies. What the fuck does that have to do with your "one shot-one kill" nonsense? His is a theoretical study of POTENTIAL lethality, not what you claimed and what you argued.

Get back to me when you can bolster your own idiotic ramblings....cause Hatcher's study does nothing of the sort.

My $0.02 cents worth. Look at the Smith and Wesson M&P compact (I like the .40 myself) or a completely hammerless revolver. I have never been able to shoot a revolver worth a damn, but you never even need to pull it out of your pocket if you are shooting in an emergency situation.