Goddammit Buckeyes!

RVTPilot

Ugh! My scarlet and grey heart is broken! Tennessee is not a better team than our Bucks, but they were better on one night, which is what makes the tourney great. But c'mon guys! Play a little D inside and take better care of the ball! I so wanted to see Turner cut down the nets in Indy before he moves on to the NBA. Dammit! Well, proud for all they did this year. Here's hoping Motta is ready to win the Big Ten again next year, and maybe with more than 5 or 6 kids.

I love ET, but I have to think he's gonna jump to the NBA. But he may decide to give it another run. You get the feeling that an NCAA Championship is one of the things he wants on his resume.

6 Turner-overs. Get over yourself ET, you are NOT the entire team. He'll do well in the NBA, where you don't have to play defense, don't have to play the entire game, and have players around you that have ability.

I'd like to see what would happen if he comes back and has a great freshman class (Sullinger, et al) to mentor. Could be magic.

Woulda been nice if Deibler had caught fire like he did in the first two tourney games, but he's been like that his entire career - it's either feast or famine. Can't depend upon him for 20+ every game.

And why not mix in a 7th player, maybe P.J. Hill? The fellas had to be tired.

BUT, this was a team picked pre-season to be 3rd to 5th in the Big 11 and 24th in the nation, so congrats on winning the Big 11 again, ending up 5th (iirc) in the rankings (pre-tourney), getting a #2 seed, and making it to the sweet 16. Over achieving FTW.

</soapbox>

The Vols have had an abnormally good year though. They are tough, but I agree we are still the better team.

Tennessee was pretty good this year but inconsistent. I knew OSU was going to struggle with them as they play a great inside game and well OSU just has no inside presence. I didn't wanna do it but I actually picked them to lose to the Vols for that reason