FS: 2004 Ninja 250 $1,600

drew95gt

Here is link to my CL ad that I posted...have had a few emails showing interest but nothing firmed up yet. I am selling because I would like to step up to a little bigger bike like a SV650 or FZ6. I have it listed for $1,800 on CL but for anyone on this forum I will part with it for $1,600. Thanks for looking!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1656998693.html

~Andy:cheers:

Yea C-list isn't that great. You get shit like, "will you take $200 for it?", and "will you sell the wheels?", or "I'll send you a check if you ship it first."

You should be able to sell on here if you're patient. It's a good time to start trying. GL

Yeah everyone there is interested...but nobody has money or wants to do payments or something like that lol. I think it is a fair deal for a clean bike and I am a little surprised nobody has jumped on it yet. It is still kinda early in the season though, so it may take awhile. I have just had an itch for a little more power and something that I can comfortably do some freeway miles with.

I would do payments for it if you're willing to work out a long term deal. Of course I'd have to drop by and take a look at the bike, but, I'm willing to think about it. Let me know if you'd be interested in working something of that sort out.

I would do payments for it if you're willing to work out a long term deal. Of course I'd have to drop by and take a look at the bike, but, I'm willing to think about it. Let me know if you'd be interested in working something of that sort out.

You just got a kat. Why do you want the 250? :confused:

I'm looking for the money up front so I can use it as a down payment on another bike...otherwise I would consider it. Thanks for the offer though.:cheers:

Andy

You just got a kat. Why do you want the 250? :confused:

The Momz! haha :D

Her first husband had a "yahama 650" as she says and she loved riding 2 up so now i'm trying to convince her to get something small enough to fit her and get her to actually learn how to ride!

I'm looking for the money up front so I can use it as a down payment on another bike...otherwise I would consider it. Thanks for the offer though.:cheers:

Andy

I feel ya. I'll gauge how serious she is and see if a payment in full might work for her, or if she really wants to get into riding and let you know....

(that's if it doesn't sell for that great price in the meantime)

Oh and btw - Go with the sv650! I'm already thinking about making that my next addition to the stable when the time comes. Either that or a gsxr600....

You gotta love the mini fairing on the 05 sv650s though!

I really want an SV650...I would actually prefer the naked one, but I wouldn't turn down a 650S for the right price. Dream bikes are the newer FZ1's or a 2010 Z1000...but I know I am not ready for a bike like that yet..lol. Let me know what your Mom says...thanks.

I don't blame you. And I'm not exactly one for yammies, although I would buy an r6 in a heartbeat. but, that's about it.... if i got a kawi though.... the z1000 is one sexy bike. gotta love it. If i was going to go that bigger route i would probably just go straight for a zx14 though. if youre going 750+ why not?! haha

I don't blame you. And I'm not exactly one for yammies, although I would buy an r6 in a heartbeat. but, that's about it.... if i got a kawi though.... the z1000 is one sexy bike. gotta love it. If i was going to go that bigger route i would probably just go straight for a zx14 though. if youre going 750+ why not?! haha

True, I just kinda prefer the naked or half fairing bikes...looks and ergonomic wise.

• 2 weeks later...
*SOLD* A nice lady from NW Michigan is coming down this weekend to pick it up.

I hope it works out for you. My experience has been until the cash is in my hand, and the thing I'm selling is GONE, it's not sold. Apparently, a person's word just doesn't mean much to a lot of people, anymore. :(