Waffle House before Dyno Day (Roberts Rd and 270)

Casper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If mr.Bret is down we'll do it.

Could be a plan.

I was going to meet Looney up this way somewhere then ride down, he's cool with whatever.

I'm guessing about 20-30 mins to get there from up here. If we met up/leave our area around 8:45/9:00 getting there around 9:15/9:30, quick bite to eat then all roll out to the Dyno just before 10.

How's that sound?

Anyone else in the Westerville/Polaris are wanna join shoot me or JAGR a PM so we dont clog this thread up.

what is dynoday? Mind you before the bashing begins, I followed the link, but I am a newb and I am unaware of what dyno tuning is or why my bike would need it or what the 25$ covers

No worries... You actually don't even have to dyno your bike when you are there, unless you want to. A dyno is a device where you can bring a car or bike and see how much horsepower it makes at the wheel. At the dyno day I believe you get to 2 "pulls" or "runs" to see how much horsepower your bike makes. You don't have to do this if you don't want to.

a dyno "tune" is when people take thier car or bike and put it on a dyno and check their horsepower and air fuel ratio. When people start modding cars and bikes with horsepower adders, it changes the AF raitio. IF you buy a proper tuning device, whether it be a piggy back or stand alone tuner, you can then dial in your air fuel ratio, and ultimately run more hp safely!

So for 25 bucks you get to see your horsepower, and I think maybe even your air fuel ratio (Not sure on that one)

Could be a plan.

I was going to meet Looney up this way somewhere then ride down, he's cool with whatever.

I'm guessing about 20-30 mins to get there from up here. If we met up/leave our area around 8:45/9:00 getting there around 9:15/9:30, quick bite to eat then all roll out to the Dyno just before 10.

How's that sound?

Anyone else in the Westerville/Polaris are wanna join shoot me or JAGR a PM so we dont clog this thread up.

sounds good. Let me see if 1KRRrider wants to join in too.

Justin, lets ride together. You wanna meet at my place? Well lets just do BP off Alum Creek and 270, since it ll be a decent way for you all to come? Sound good bro? You in for Waffle House or no?

I can do whatever you want. Im still working Fris and Sats. but Im making sure Im off THursdays for OR bike nights. Softball is weds.

If I stay in town this weekend, I may hit you guys up and ride over with you if everyone can bear the shame of riding with the slow cruiser. :D

Any time Art. Lemmeknow.