Want to BORROW: large dog crate

juliejuliejulie

We are possibly getting a puppy next week that we are going to "foster to adopt". If all goes well, we will end up buying a crate, but for now we would rather just borrow one. If anyone has one that they arent currently using and don't mind loaning it out, we would really appreciate it :)

I will return it clean and completely free of poops and stuff. :)

Thanks!!

You're welcome to borrow mine.

It's 48" x 30" x 33" (LWH). There's a panel you can put inside to make it smaller. Front and side doors. Plastic tray for the inevitable mistake(s).

I'm in Galena, 5 miles north of Polaris/Germain Amphitheater. Thursday's no good, but any other time, tonight, tomorrow night works.

Send me a PM.

You're welcome to borrow mine.

It's 48" x 30" x 33" (LWH). There's a panel you can put inside to make it smaller. Front and side doors. Plastic tray for the inevitable mistake(s).

I'm in Galena, 5 miles north of Polaris/Germain Amphitheater. Thursday's no good, but any other time, tonight, tomorrow night works.

Send me a PM.

Thanks Man!! I will PM you shortly
what kind of dog? Roommate has german short haired pointer.... he needs a play buddy.
She is a mutt, but they think she is st. bernard, collie, shepherd mix. She's pretty cute :)
What foster group/org? I got Charlie the Wonder Dog from AdoptPetRescue (dot org), based outta Westerville.
Canine Connection in Delaware. Rescue dogs are the best!!