Why do people post pics of there guns??

Funjunkie

Im not really ranting but..maybe a little. I dont get it... Why do people post pictures of there guns and pictures of them shooting there guns online in a motorcycle forum??. Im a multiple gun owner too and have never felt the urge to have someone snap my photo while shooting. Or putting my shit on the kitchen table, taking a photo and putting it online. Also..What about the different tough guy with the hand gun, or hunting rifle shots. WTF?? please help me to understand. It looks like there making up for a "shortcoming". Its totally stupid to me. I always felt like it was good to be prudent, not public with your firearms. And Im thinking, I dont want pics of mine posted in a public forum, just in case there is a ban.. or firearm round up. I dont want people to know what I have, or have had. I want as little record as possible. I get the discussions about brands, mods, calibers, ETC.. Just not the heres my gun pic.Or dont I look badass with this one pic. sorry. its STUPID!! The military pics from the middle east are a little different though. I understand that packing is part of daily life and thats the way it is. Id do it too.. but to you military guys, I know your in a war zone, but try to bring up a smile. After all you just got ten or 15 of your friends to pose for a picture. Smile.. it looks better. We wont think your pussies, I swear. You gotta have hair on them just to be there. Thanks for your service. Thats it.. Whats your .02??

I dont want pics of mine posted in a public forum, just in case there is a ban.. or firearm round up. I dont want people to know what I have, or have had. I want as little record as possible.

nobodys making you post yours so just :popcorn: and watch all the other imbeciles. :)

plus these guys have nothing better to show off in the winter since their bikes are buried in the garage.

I have guns too and I've never taken a picture of them because I don't see the point. I never talk about them either unless I'm going shooting with a buddy of mine. It's a gun, I don't need to show them off to feel like a badass, so most people don't even know I have one.:) I also have never visited the gun forum here either, so I don't see the pictures you speak of funjunkie. If you don't like it, I would just not visit the forum. I've never once clicked on it.:cheers:

Tinfoil helmet...as in to keep the aliens away?

The government is in our heads, man! They're coming for us! Our guns! Our freedoms! They use our brainwaves to read our minds and influence our decisions, man! Nothing you see is real! DON'T TRUST ANYONE, MAN!

*hides in bunker*

Im not really ranting but..maybe a little. I dont get it... Why do people post pictures of there guns and pictures of them shooting there guns online in a motorcycle forum??

Where guns?

Did you mean their guns? :p

They post pictures of their guns on there because they're proud of their guns.

simple.

I think it's just like any other thing people post pics of....Cars, audio systems, phones, chics, TVs, etc. Don't see the difference is all.

I hate agreeing with this asswhole but..

Seriously its no different then you and your car, you on your bike, or you doing any of your other hobbies... Look at your avatar and then think for a min.

Why do people post pictures of there guns and pictures of them shooting there guns online in a motorcycle forum??.

Just to piss you off. Here is my collection:

800e1_ORIG-fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg

You obviously dont know that OR is just a front for a gang of gun running bikers. :D