First 75 degree day, ohhhh yeah, the squids are definitely out...

RSVDon

And we wonder why there is a sudden increase in motorcycle accidents. All the people not wearing shorts, flip-flops, and a wifebeater have been on the road for a couple weeks now.

Let the riding season begin.

PS: Yut Ughhh bitches!!! :wheeliezx10:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all I see when I'm in town. Yesterday in my car I passed so many on the streets, squinting their faces cuz of the wind and trying not to lose their glasses. Saw one guy chilling on his cell leaning against his bike wearing sandals and shorts...:lol:

Yesterday in my car I passed so many on the streets, squinting their faces cuz of the wind and trying not to lose their glasses.

I saw this on my way to work this morning as well. I pulled up next to the guy to let him know his tail/brake light weren't working. He was appreciative.

but my question to anyone who rides w/o a helmet is, "how do you check your blind spot without your sunglasses blowing off your face?"

I trust my mirrors about as much as I trust social security to pay for my retirement.

yeah, got that right..... dang phone wouldnt boot up the camera quick enough. ubber squid on a older sport bike. t-shirt, shorts... no lid and his back tire you could see the thread in the center inch or so. WTF........ if ya aint got enough money for a damn tire park the sum bitch

I worked in a hospital ER for two years while going to school. All these guys would have to do is go to a busy ER on a beautiful day like today and they will see what road rash really looks like. I've seen fingers ground completely away, and while they clean it to get all the asphalt out, the sound of their gut wrenching screams raise the hairs on your neck.

I wear an armored leather jacket, spine protector, full face, gloves, boots, cycle jeans or leathers and knee shin pads EVERY time I ride. WEAR YOUR GEAR PEOPLE, pain REALLY sucks!!!

I saw this on my way to work this morning as well. I pulled up next to the guy to let him know his tail/brake light weren't working. He was appreciative.

but my question to anyone who rides w/o a helmet is, "how do you check your blind spot without your sunglasses blowing off your face?"

I trust my mirrors about as much as I trust social security to pay for my retirement.

Sunglasses strap?

I have ridden without a helmet but only when test riding the bike at the shop. Light traffic and I know the road very well.

I always wear boots, jeans and gloves. I have been guilty of not wearing my jacket but its never longer than about a mile. Yeah yeah, you can go down anywhere, I know.

I saw a dude on a sportsbike riding through Johnstown with his helmet strapped to the back seat/fender.

Guilty as charged...sort of. I did the 1.3 mile ride from my apartment to my job with no gear but my helmet. I gear up for everything except the ridiculously short rides around campus to work/class, but the helmet is on regardless of where I'm going.

I have proof of your squidliness too. When I waved to you from the GTO last year, I also took a picture. :p

If that's not a good example of creepy ghey love, I don't know what is....:supergay::fruit::lol: