Thoughts and prayers for RiceBurner

Casper

Hey all, send your prayers if you're a spiritual person and your thoughts if you're not to Bill (aka RiceBurner). He's in the hospital having a heart catheter today. I'm not sure of the details, but he went in for a stress test yesterday and they found something. He's been in the ER since. He's hoping they just have to put in a stent and be done. I know a lot of people from here have ridden with him and hung out, so I figured I'd post this up.

Hey all, send your prayers if you're a spiritual person and your thoughts if you're not to Bill (aka RiceBurner). He's in the hospital having a heart catheter today. I'm not sure of the details, but he went in for a stress test yesterday and they found something. He's been in the ER since. He's hoping they just have to put in a stent and be done. I know a lot of people from here have ridden with him and hung out, so I figured I'd post this up.

Thanks for mentioning me. I am scheduled to have a quadruple bypass done on 4/13. Bummer but I'm luck they say I have no heart damage and everything should be fine. I do have two blockages and they want to fix a couple more before they go fully blocked.

I appreciate the prayers, thoughts and well-wishes. I should be back up and riding by the end of May!

Thanks for mentioning me. I am scheduled to have a quadruple bypass done on 4/13. Bummer but I'm luck they say I have no heart damage and everything should be fine. I do have two blockages and they want to fix a couple more before they go fully blocked.

I appreciate the prayers, thoughts and well-wishes. I should be back up and riding by the end of May!

Geez. Someone was looking out for you man. Go in for a stress test, come out with a quadruple bypass!? :eek:

Same thing happened to my dad.. Ended up with Quintuple bypass. All 4 majors and a minor. My grandma had quadruple bypass as well. Docs tell me its only a matter of time before I join the club due to family history.

Good luck and you'll be fine. And make sure to post pics of the teddy bear they give you after the surgery for you to hold tight if you have to cough. :) Yes Im serious.

Same thing happened to my dad.. Ended up with Quintuple bypass. All 4 majors and a minor. My grandma had quadruple bypass as well. Docs tell me its only a matter of time before I join the club due to family history.

Good luck and you'll be fine. And make sure to post pics of the teddy bear they give you after the surgery for you to hold tight if you have to cough. :) Yes Im serious.

Will Do. Teddy will be my new BFF! :D

Geez. Someone was looking out for you man. Go in for a stress test, come out with a quadruple bypass!? :eek:

+1 :wtf:

Wishing you well this next few weeks RB