and im back..

Hoblick

had a good time down near deals gap..

and for all who want to know.. the dragon is not open

its open till the tenesee state line. then there is a huge baracade, and a camper that someone is camping out itwatching to make sure no one attempts to get past the barracade. i assume its the same on the other side as well.

28 had hardly any traffic, though there was some debris from the trees in the road, so we took more caution, the skyway was nice and clear though.

we came in on 441 smokey mountain parkway, it was a great road, aside from all the salt and sand that was on it.

there really wasnt many riders out down there. just a handfull and mostly locals.

we made quite a few passes on 28, and south side of 129 and saw no cops what so ever. i did however get pulled over on the skyway for 52 in a 40, but didnt get a ticket (this was in the car on the way home today)

didnt take many pictures, but did get a few.. ill post them up when i get time, but i have a video uploading as i type this.

me on the sv and my buddy behind me on a 03 sv650s, so once thats up ill put it up as well.

might be a hot second till the video is fully processed and the quality is better, but here it is.

great thing about this weekend was i got rid of the chicken strips on the SV and VFR.. well both had brand new tires... so they never really had chicken strips to begin with, but hey the tires are worn edge to edge now lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDRXI4uxzE

Edited by Hoblick