I miss Limp Bizkit!

NinjaNick

I want them to still make new albums though. :lol:

I own all their music. I'm not into live music honestly, not as good.

Any good band should sound as good if not better live. And I think they are headlining a smaller stage at ROR. I can't see them headlining the main stage. If so I'm gonna be pissed.

Why is this in the "ranting" forum?

It's more "off topic" like I originally posted it in.:nono:

:plus1:

Any good band should sound as good if not better live. And I think they are headlining a smaller stage at ROR. I can't see them headlining the main stage. If so I'm gonna be pissed.

Been to 1 concert in my life and it was just local downtown Dayton, but I have never wanted to see any band live. I just don't care too.

That's a really shitty date for Rock on the Range. The 22nd is Roll on Columbus. :(

...but this is a two day event. You still have a chance to go.

those people can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Sooo, pretty much all of it?

If you go to the official site you'll see that Limp Bizkit is the headliner for the main stage of day two. Last year it was Slipknot for Saturday, and Montley Crue for Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...