Looking for suggesetions for a backpack with a helmet holder

bluboi22

Backpack with a helmet holder? Never heard of it. You plan on carrying other things in the backpack, or just your helmet?

I've got the Jansport backback I've had for years, but I carry my books, notebooks, ad macbook in it, and just carry my helmet.

I'm looking for a good durable backpack that, I can also store my helmet in. What do you all recommend. Thanks for your help. If you have pics that would be great if not, any help is good..

We have a few choices in stock, here is one that I reccommend.

The Squad II backpack features unique reflective upper arm straps for increased visibility. Its unique comfort-fit chest closure system allows for a greater coverage area of reflective material while also securing the backpack in a way that is far superior to standard shoulder straps when riding. But wait, there's more! The Squad II has more stuffable pockets than Winona Rider in a jewelry store. Specifically a secure 15 inch laptop carry compartment and a mp3 player/cell phone compartment with ear bud cord management system. In addition port and starboard wing compartments are designed for tool and first aid storage. When off the bike, the Squad II is configured to deploy a helmet storage compartment and has several tie-down straps allowing riding jackets and gloves to be secured. All of this results in a highly-specialized riding specific pack system with the appearance of a high-attitude jump rig.

• Orange and yellow colorways meet Mil Spec Code

• Heavy duty nylon rip stop chassis

• Unique comfort fit chest closure system

• Helmet storage compartment

• Laptop compartment holds up to 15 inch laptop

• Jacket carrying system

• Imported

http://www.rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=3129&id=11079

Give us a shout at 1-877-799-7669, we have these in stock and can ship one out to you today.

This is the one I have... so far I like it a lot..

The Squad II backpack features unique reflective upper arm straps for increased visibility. Its unique comfort-fit chest closure system allows for a greater coverage area of reflective material while also securing the backpack in a way that is far superior to standard shoulder straps when riding. But wait, there's more! The Squad II has more stuffable pockets than Winona Rider in a jewelry store. Specifically a secure 15 inch laptop carry compartment and a mp3 player/cell phone compartment with ear bud cord management system. In addition port and starboard wing compartments are designed for tool and first aid storage. When off the bike, the Squad II is configured to deploy a helmet storage compartment and has several tie-down straps allowing riding jackets and gloves to be secured. All of this results in a highly-specialized riding specific pack system with the appearance of a high-attitude jump rig.

• Orange and yellow colorways meet Mil Spec Code

• Heavy duty nylon rip stop chassis

• Unique comfort fit chest closure system

• Helmet storage compartment

• Laptop compartment holds up to 15 inch laptop

• Jacket carrying system

• Imported

http://www.rideicon.com/product_details.jsp?category=3129&id=11079

Give us a shout at 1-877-799-7669, we have these in stock and can ship one out to you today.

The Squad II backpack ...

I had this for a time. As far as carrying my laptop, work tools, and other odds and ends an IT person would have in the field it was excellent. The shoulder strap system is awesome, and I haven't seen it's equal yet.

The reason I don't have this anymore is it developed a hole right above the rubber ICONMOTO strip in the middle of the pack. This hole went right through to the inside main pocket, and happened after I had the pack for about 4 months. I don't deal well with sloppy quality control, so I brought it back to IP who handled the RMA process beautifully.

If they've made some changes to the stitching or reinforced that area, I'd consider picking one up again.

Some of the best backpacks for riding.

http://www.kriega.us/collections/kriega-rucksacks

They also have a helmet skin that you could probably strap onto it if you didn't want to put it in the bag.

http://kriega.us/products/kriega-road-helmet-skin

I've heard good things about the Kriega's, but have never seen one up close. 200 some bucks is a little spicy for something I can see only after I buy it and have it delivered.