Win a FREE trackday with NESBA at Beaverun April 17th and 18th

Bucky Badger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this track have garages and electricity?

yes and yes, but not very many, and I have no idea on costs to reserve one.

the paddock has VERY limited power - like a couple of outlets by the food stand that you're probably not supposed to use, and a couple more at the timing and scoring tower that you can use (until the track staff needs them for something else)

First of all, I would like to apologize for not getting the winners posted up sooner. I had a little Highside at Road Atlanta on the NESBA weekend on April 2nd and 3rd. Since then, I've been in a little bit of pain and also underwent surgery on my wrist, this caused me to miss a good amount of work and I have been playing catch up since.

Now onto the winners:

Saturday: SchmuckGirl

Sunday: brn6604

Congratulations to the winners, you have been sent a PM and you need to respond to me as soon as possible to claim your free day

Edited by Bucky Badger

I'm sorry but when we didn't hear anything yesterday I made othe commitments. I would really love to do the trackday but I can't. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause u and your organization. It really sucks cuz I never win anyhing and have been getting ready for the gingerman day so already have most of the stuff I need.

Figured I would post it here and pm it. So Sunday is back up for grabs everyone.

I'm sorry but when we didn't hear anything yesterday I made othe commitments. I would really love to do the trackday but I can't. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause u and your organization. It really sucks cuz I never win anyhing and have been getting ready for the gingerman day so already have most of the stuff I need.

Figured I would post it here and pm it. So Sunday is back up for grabs everyone.

Standout,

I should be the one apologizing for the inconvenience this has caused you not you apologizing to me. It is not your fault that I posted up the winners late.

So how can we fix this? NESBA has dates at beaver on June 12th and 13th.... pick one of these two dates and get ready to ride with NESBA. At least now you can't say that you have never won anything:D

Oh man, I can't believe I won. I'm not sure how i can get myself there in such a short amount of time though.....

edit: I could do a later date but there's just no way I could get a trailer and get myself there 2 days from now. I truly appreciate this opportunity and I hope I can ride with NESBA and finally check out Beaverun!

Edited by SchmuckGirl

Standout,

I should be the one apologizing for the inconvenience this has caused you not you apologizing to me. It is not your fault that I posted up the winners late.

So how can we fix this? NESBA has dates at beaver on June 12th and 13th.... pick one of these two dates and get ready to ride with NESBA. At least now you can't say that you have never won anything:D

Thats fucking awesome. U guys rock i will either call or pm u today or tomorrow once i'm sure wich day i can attend.

Looks like the forum rules restrict me to one PM every 2 hours, so I'll post here.

brn6604, please send me your member # since you are a NESBA member. I'll get your details squared away.

Schmuckgirl, sorry you can't make it. I'll email you about future opportunities.

For everyone else, we have a spot open on saturday. First person (who has submitted an entry) to contact me gets the Saturday slot.

my email is dale.blackman@gmail.com

Thanks.